Puretec SOL 40-E1
Supplied & Installed in Perth for $3,100 inc GST
A WaterMark approved water softener to reduce scaling and spotting in your home or building. Insist on a certified system.
Hard water is water that contains dissolved minerals such as limestone, iron, sulphur, magnesium and calcium. If these minerals are not removed from your water, they will cause scaling, eventually blocking plumbing and shortening the life of appliances – particularly hot water units, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.
Say ‘no’ to scale in your facility.
Minerals found in hard water build up in appliances such as hot water systems and dishwashers reducing their service life and making them less efficient. Soft water saves you money by replacing them less often and saves the environment by cutting waste.
- A WaterMark approved water softener to reduce scaling and spotting in your water system.
- Glassware is now clear and shiny with no scale, smear or spots.
- Protects against premature replacement of hot water systems and many other appliances and fixtures.
- Enjoy washing your car with a scale-free finish.
- It’s easier to wash soap and shampoo out completely so your shower screen is easier to clean.
- Now ice cubes look clearer and more appealing.
- Can also remove traces of metals such as copper, iron and manganese.
- Sleek, modern design to complement your facility.
- Class-leading efficiency due to premium resins and optimised flow dynamics.
Call Ember on 0477 777 301 or Book a Service to make a booking for installation!
- Plumbing and Gas Certificate Provided With Installation.
- Transparent, Upfront and No Hidden Costs (unlike our online competitors).
- Perth’s Top Rated Customer Service @ The Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Guaranteed Lowest Prices in Perth for Water Filtration Systems
Ember Plumbing & Gas guarantee the lowest price on all our water filtration systems in Perth, including the Puretec SOL 30-E1. All prices include GST and disposal of existing system. Contact us to make a booking today.