Any and all works carried out by Ember Plumbing and gas either quoted or otherwise will be subject to these terms and conditions in full. It is the sole responsibility of the customer/client to read these terms and conditions.
- “Ember Plumbing and Gas” Shall mean Ember Plumbing and Gas PTY LTD ABN: 33 614 556 277
- “Client” shall mean the client, any person acting on behalf of & with the authority of the client, or any person purchasing products & services from Ember Plumbing & Gas.
- All payments must be paid via cash/EFT or online credit card Payment on or before due date of invoice.
- Any payments which fall overdue shall incur a non-negotiable late fee of $40 with interest incurring monthly at 10% until paid in full.
- Credit card payments can be made online through Stripe.
- Credit card payments will incur a surcharge of 1.75%.
- All quoted works are subject to variations as required & are at the discretion of Ember Plumbing and Gas PTY LTD in order to carry out & complete works to Australian & Safety Standards. All variations will incur further fees & charges in addition to the original quoted amount.
- Emergency rates/charges will apply outside of normal business hours Monday to Friday 0700 to 1800 and 0800 to 1700 Saturday.
- Ember Plumbing and Gas standard hourly rate is $120.00 inc GST per hour from tradesman arriving onsite until they have left the premises of work being conducted.
- Ember Plumbing and Gas Emergency rate is $280 which includes the first hour of labour and the call out fee.
- All goods shall remain the property of Ember Plumbing and Gas PTY LTD until payment is received in full.
- The client must provide at least 24 hours of any cancellation of works. Failure to do so will incur a $90 fee. Ember Plumbing and Gas is not responsible for any goods that may have been delivered, damaged or lost in the result of a cancellation.
- Ember Plumbing and Gas does not warrant any customer supplied goods.
- Ember Plumbing and Gas warrants its workmanship for 6 years from invoice date. Warranty is only for the exact works and fittings carried out by Ember Plumbing and Gas and shall not be tampered or touched. Warranty period may be extended if stated otherwise by Ember Plumbing and Gas.
- The Client shall inspect the goods & works on completion & must report any defects to parts or installation works within 48 hours in writing to Ember Plumbing and Gas of any alleged defects, shortage in quantity or damage.
- The client shall allow Ember Plumbing and Gas an opportunity to inspect the alleged damage defect within 7 working days from date of written notification & give Ember Plumbing and Gas the opportunity to make good to Australian & reasonable standards within 14 working days.
- No warranty shall be provided for any blocked waste pipes, drainage, sewer or storm water.
Terms and Conditions for Hot Water Systems
- Fully installed price is for a straight change over, meaning the same size model as previously installed.
- Price is based on the assumption that the existing HWS complies with all relevant gas and plumbing codes.
- Gas pressure must be suffice to supply the HWS and comply with Australian Gas Standards 5601.
- Non return, Line strainers, Cold expansion valves, Gas isolation, Tempering valves all charged at an extra cost.
- Ember Plumbing and Gas will not be responsible for any pre-existing faults with properties plumbing, gas or electrical when replacing hot water system.
Terms and Conditions for Zip Payment
- All Zip interest free payment plans will have a 5% setup fee charged which will be added to the total invoice amount.
- Zip Payment plans to approved accounts only.
- See full Ts & Cs
EMBER PLUMBING AND GAS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY GIVEN TIME.